Cooper’s blog post

Hi my name is Cooper and I really like technology, that’s why I chose to be in the BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) class.

imageFor English we are reading the Twits  on iBooks which easily allows us to highlight, underline and take notes on the page. I really like that we can read the book on our iPads because we can interact with the pages.

image

When I first joined the iPad class I thought I would be able to snap my fingers and everything would be easy. I thought Mr. Schutz would just email me the homework, but my email didn’t work.  I had to use Good Reader to upload and I found this confusing. With practice, uploading my homework and completed homework has become easy.

I am trying to get on with my work without getting distracted with all the other things I can do on my iPad. I would also like to learn how to help with all the technical difficulties  so that I can help the next group of grade 4’s use the iPads.

My favourite app is doodle buddy because you can take a photo and annotate over the top of it. The problem is it doesn’t save so you have to get a screen shot.

In art with Mrs. Sansness we have made some men that are stick figures that you can move around. We used electrical tape and wire. I really liked this project because it was different from anything else I’ve ever done.

image